Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical | 2020 to 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023:- Burns & McDonnell is a 100% employee-owned company. We tackle every technical challenge, every complex detail, with the intent and attention of an owner. It’s what brings our clients back, project after project.
We are a family of companies with an unmatched team of 10,000 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. Our singular mission since 1898 has been to make our clients successful. When we plan, design, permit, construct and manage projects worldwide, we do it like we own it.
Company Website: www.burnsmcd.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
How to Apply?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link on ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply