Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | UGSC Trainee Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Electrical | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Burns & McDonnell
Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023:- Burns & McDonnell is a 100% employee-owned company. We tackle every technical challenge, every complex detail, with the intent and attention of an owner. It’s what brings our clients back, project after project.
We are a family of companies with an unmatched team of 10,000 engineers, construction and craft professionals, architects and more to design and build our critical infrastructure. Our singular mission since 1898 has been to make our clients successful. When we plan, design, permit, construct and manage projects worldwide, we do it like we own it.
Company Website: www.burnsmcd.com
Positions: UGSC Trainee Engineer (T&D)
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria For Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Civil engineering, with 0-2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills
- Track record in finding solutions to complex problems within deadlines
- Knowledge of underground and overhead power lines construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Experience with various distribution design tools, as well as GIS to aide in design.
- Knowledge regarding easements, right-of-way, and permitting.
- Experience with preparation of powerline alignments using AutoCAD Civil3D considering various factors influencing the route.
- Knowledge of creating plan & profile drawings for underground alignments using AutoCAD or MicroStation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of devising new, more efficient approaches to solving problems and processes.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize work.
- Knowledge of utility telecommunications, distributed energy resource integration, and advanced distribution technologies a plus.
- Strong analytical capability.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide
- Flexibility to travel will be a considerable advantage.
- Prepare studies, designs, reports, and drawings to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
- Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.
- Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.
- Be willing to make the necessary travel in order to carry out project requirements.
- Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.
- Promote the interests of the company, for example through personal contacts, representation on professional groups, contributions at meetings and the publication of material where opportunities arise.
How to Apply For Burns & McDonnell Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link on ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply