BSNL Walk-In Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentices | Diploma, B.Tech, BA/ B.Sc | 10 Posts | Chennai | Walk In Date: 31st March 2023
Company: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
BSNL Walk-In Recruitment 2023: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is India’s oldest government enterprise and its history can be traced back to the British India. The foundation of telecom network in India was laid by the British sometime during the 19th century. During the British era, the first telegraph line was established between Calcutta and Diamond Harbour in 1850. The British East India Company started using the telegraph in 1851 and till 1854 telegraph lines were laid across the country. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony, largest broadband services provider with more than 60% Market share, and fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India.
Company Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is inviting online applications for the 10 Posts of Apprentices for Tamil Nadu (Chennai) region
No of Vacancies: 10 Posts
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Holders, Rs. 8,000/- for Diploma holders
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Walk-In Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates must complete BE/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ B.A/ Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Only those candidates who completed Graduation/ Diploma on or after 01-04-2021 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship are not eligible to apply.
Selection Process for BSNL Walk-In Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are selected based on the marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply for BSNL Walk-In Recruitment 2023?
- Interested and eligible candidates may register through the BOAT Portal, www.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before the date of the interview.
- The interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should bring all the necessary certificates in support of age, and educational qualification certificates for attending the interview.
Date of Interview: 31st March 2023
Venue of Interview:
O/o CGM, BSNL, 6th floor, BSNL Building, No. 9 Greams road, Chennai-06.
Apply Link: Click Here