BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Eligibility Criteria and Apply Link | Diploma Apprentices | 55 Posts | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Maharashtra
Company: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022: Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (abbreviated BSNL) is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India. It was incorporated on 15 September 2000 and took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1 October 2000 on a going concern basis.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is India’s oldest government enterprise and its history can be traced back to the British India. The foundation of telecom network in India was laid by the British sometime during the 19th century. During the British era, the first telegraph line was established between Calcutta and Diamond Harbour in 1850. The British East India Company started using the telegraph in 1851 and till 1854 telegraph lines were laid across the country. It is the largest provider of fixed telephony, largest broadband services provider with more than 60% Market share, and fifth largest mobile telephony provider in India.
Company Website: www.bsnl.co.in
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is inviting online applications for the 55 Posts of Diploma Apprentices for Maharashtra Region.
No of Vacancies: 55 Posts
- Ahmednagar – 4
- Amravati – 3
- Aurangabad – 4
- Chandrapur – 4
- Jalgaon – 4
- Kalyan – 4
- Kolhapur – 4
- Nagpur – 5
- Nanded – 3
- Nashik – 4
- Goa – 4
- Pune – 6
- Satara – 4
- Solapur – 3
Job Location: Across Maharashtra
Stipend: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must complete Diploma in the Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Only those candidates who completed Diploma on or after 01-04-2020 are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age must be maximum 25 years as on 29-12-2021.
Selection Process for BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are selected based on their marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through e-mail.
How to Apply for BSNL Apprentices Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can register through apprenticeship portal www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 29th December 2021.
- Certificates verification date: 3rd January 2022
- Selection list issue date: 5th January 2022
Apply Link: Job Expired