Brunel Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai
Company: Brunel India Private Limited
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries.
The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Company Website: www.brunel.net
Positions: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 4 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
We’re hiring a Mechanical Engineer for our client, to join their growing team. This is a permanent position in Mumbai location
About this role
- Basic knowledge of preparation of General Arrangement drawings (including coil drawings) of FiredHeaters & Reformers from API heater datasheets
- Experience in carrying out pressure parts calculations (API530, ASME Sec I, IBR), cast tube support calculation/design, FEA analysis etc;
- Experience in preparation of material requisition and vendor print review for pressure parts, castparts/tube supports and bought-out items (e.g. Fans, Air-preheaters, Dampers, Expansion Joints, sootblowers etc.)
- Good exposure to Indian codes (IBR) & international codes/standards (API560, API 530, ASME Sec I, ANSIB16.5 etc)
- Good communications skills.
Apply Link: Link Expired