Brose India Automotive Recruitment/ Hiring Design Engineerr | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering | Pune | November 2015
Company: Brose India Automotive Systems Pvt Ltd
Brose is supplier partner to the international automotive industry and is engaged in design, development and manufacture and delivery of manual and electric components, mechatronic systems and electrical drives to various automakers as well as suppliers across the globe.
Headquartered at Germany, the Brose Group has along history of growing from a trading house for automobile parts foundedin 1908, to become one of the leading mechatronic specialists in 1908, to become one of the leading mecatronics syatem and components for car bodies and vehicle interiors from the areas of door systems, seat systems closure systems ,electric motors and drives.
Company Website: www.brose.com
Positions: Design Engineer (3DCS/ Tolerance Analysis)
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Independent to study the drawings and understand the requirement to carry out the tolerance analysis in 3DCS software in accordance with Brose standards and procedures.
- Identifying contributors for assembly and process variations
- Carry out accurate assembly modeling
- Animate the variations on the screen to visualize clearances and interferences
- Carry out sensitivity analysis
- Carry out what If analysis
- Evaluation of geometric factors for critical dimension in the assembly
- Carry out 3D tolerance analysis and provide the results with in the specified time line
- Take responsibility for the work done and results delivered.
- Good communication and network with teams
- Very good attitude towards learning and supporting the organization
- Improve work efficiency and more contribution to the organization
- Considers the procedures ,job instructions and organizational instructions
Apply Link: Link Expired