British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2023 | Trainee Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&T | Gurgaon
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2023: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Positions: Trainee Associate Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2023
- BE/ B.Tech
The Engineering Enablement Advisor supports the delivery of excellence in customer service through the tactical delivery of issue resolution in parallel assists activities and programs that enhance the organisation’s customer facing engineering capabilities.
- Supports the delivery of continuous assessments across a specified area of the organisation’s field engineering capabilities, identifying critical gaps and delivering the design of future required engineering states.
- Supports the deployment of tools that enable engineering teams to continue building and innovating.
- Participates in the timely resolution of critical customer escalations contributing to high standards of customer delivery.
- Undertakes the implementation of efficiency savings and delivers on targets for performance in output and quality to ensure an environment of continuous improvement is instilled in the team.
- Undertakes the designing and planning of tactical project plans across product / service groupings to meet time, cost and quality targets.
- Follows roadmaps for engineering capability, maturity, health and status updates ensuring the function’s vision aligns with group strategy.
- Executes and delivers within standardised procedures in order to achieve objectives and the vision of the engineering enablement.
- Customer Service
- Service Delivery
- Process Standardisation
- Escalation Management
- Health & Safety
- Issue Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Commercial Acumen
- Data Analysis
- KPI/Metric Monitoring
- Technical Support
- Incident Management
How to Apply for British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before due date.
Apply Link: Click Here