British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprentices | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ E&T | 2020 -2022 Batch | Gurgaon/ Kolkata
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2022: BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Kolkata, Gurgaon
Job Valid up to:- 29th July 2022
Eligibility Criteria for British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2022
- BE/ B.Tech in applied Engineering branches – Comp. Science, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2020,2021 and 2022 pass outs can apply
A project is typically divided into five different phases: initiation, planning, execution, and closure.Throughout the lifecycle of a project, the project management professional will be trained in:
- Manage time, cost & quality
- Managing project resources ( including virtual teams & workers )
- Communicating with the stakeholders
- Support & Co-ordinate across multiple teams including the end customer to plan successful Implementation of projects
- Manage risks, issues & dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Organize & Prioritize tasks given to you
- Strong Communication
- Logical Reasoning
- Management & Analytical skills
- Highly Motivated & self- driven
How to Apply for British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode on or before due date.
Apply Link: Click Here