British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2021 | Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Telecom Engineering | Bangalore
Company: BT India Pvt Ltd
British Telecom (BT) Recruitment 2021 : BT has been in India since 1987 and set up its first customer relationship management office in New Delhi in 1995. Since then we have been taking big steps to grow our business.
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading communications services companies, serving the needs of customers in more than 173 countries. Our main activities are the provision of fixed-line services, broadband, mobile and TV products and services as well as networked IT services. Nearly a year to the day, BT leads yet another virtual masterpiece, using interactive video conferencing, reaching over 100 journalists and analysts across the Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa region.
Company Website: www.bt.com
Positions: Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ ECE/ EEE or Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
To provide subject matter expertise on OSS platform related to Trouble Management Workflow area (Fault Orchestration, Test & Diagnostics, Monitoring & Reporting) , development, design, manage external teams/stakeholders, understand complex design patterns and drive/own the solutions.
- Delivery of high quality software components by leading a team of developers & designers.
- Understand and design complex design patterns/solutions.
- Work closely with customers, architects, designers, testers and other developers taking a critical approach to the user stories and acceptance criteria provided, helping to shape the final solution and supporting the estimation process.
- Lead for the assigned story and responsible for the delivery of the story as per standards.
- Provide technical assistance to the testing and deployment activities and take responsibility for fixing defects that may arise during these activities. This responsibility may extend to in-life support when required.
- Responsible for continual improvement in the quality and efficiency of deliveries.
- Contribute to the wider IT strategy for the portfolio area.
- Understand the telecom domain well enough to act as domain focal point
- Experience in leading designs for new product launches or complex transformation initiatives.
- Manage any external escalations/CSOC/External team/component related issues and dependencies
- Provide regular stakeholder communications
- Ability to do deep dive on technical areas and get the best outcome out of technically challenging situations.
- Able to get hands on and be a role model for vendor technical teams.
- Drive strong engineering practices in the team
- Ability to debug complex issues and provide the right solution.
- Good exposure to network technologies and related product offerings (e.g. NGA, ETHERNET etc…)
- Good understanding of T2R L2C & journey in Openreach Space
- Knowledge of the telecom industry (ETOM)
- Hands-on coding ability and to trouble shoot and fix Java/J2EE, Oracle, WebLogic.
- Strong technical expertise in XML, XSLT, XSD, JMS, web services, micro service
- Experience in UI development like GWT, Angular-JS etc.
- Working knowledge of test driven development, ability to use refactoring techniques, performance tuning of application and automated test script development
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and debugging kills
Apply Link: Click Here