BPCL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentices | BE/ B.Tech – EE/ ME/ IE/ CE | 2020-2022 Batch | Mumbai
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL Recruitment 2023: BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Company Website: www.bharatpetroleum.co.in
Positions: Diploma, Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 20 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 6 Posts
- Instrumentation: 6 Posts
Diploma/ Technician Apprentices: 14 Posts
- Chemical: 5
- Electrical: 1
- Instrumentation: 6
- Mechanical: 2 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 18,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Instrumentation Engineering.
Candidates must complete Diploma in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Note: Only candidates from 2020 to 2022 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 06-02-2023
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for BPCL Recruitment 2023:
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2023?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 6th February 2023 to 13th February 2023
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Mumbai Refinery Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 17th February 2023
Apply Link: Click Here