BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | 125 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | 2019 – 2023 Batch | Last Date: 15th September 2023
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023: BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Company Website: www.bharatpetroleum.co.in
Positions: Graduate Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 125 Posts
- Chemical: 42 9 Posts
- Civil: 9 Posts
- Computer Science: 10 Posts
- Electrical/ Electronics: 11 Posts
- Mechanical: 30 Posts
- Safety Engineering: 11 Posts
- Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 9 Posts
- Metallurgy: 3 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
Job Location: Kochi
Eligibility Criteria for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Civil/ Metallurgy Engineering.
Note: Only candidates from 2019 to 2023 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-09-2023
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023:
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentices Recruitment 2023?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in from 30th August 2023 to 15th September 2023
Apply Link: Click Here