Bosch Recruitment 2019 | Product Reliability and Validation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering | Bangalore | November 2019
Company: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.boschindia.com
Positions: Product Reliability and Validation Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive)
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in development projects in automotive sector.
- Good knowledge in Basics of Mechanics (Vibration, Thermal, Thermo-Mechanical, etc.) and testing knowledge with the same.
- Basic knowledge on Reliability of the automotive products based on application.
- Good knowledge on product validation methods with regard to life time requirement
- Experience in failure analysis of the product and root cause analysis methods.
- Experience in Project Management, Test coordination and customer handling etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding on International standards and applicable correlation with the automotive application.
Apply Link: Link Expired