Bosch Recruitment 2018 | Maintenance Engineer | Diploma – Mechanical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | August 2018
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Maintenance Engineer
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Diploma in Mechatronics / Electronics
- 3 – 4 Years of experience in Electronics industry with technical
- Trouble shooting knowledge with complete electrical and mechanical Solder paste printing, Reflow, AOI machines & Pick and place machines
- Process Knowledge in Complete SMT line
- Knowledge on X-ray machines will be an added advantage.
- Maintaining the uptime of the machine.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of trouble shooting, Calibration and programming knowledge on Solder paste printing, Solder paste inspection machine, Reflow ovens AOI – Viscom * Mirtec machines
- Responsible for solder paste Printing, inspection and reflow Soldering machines and other SMT machines.
- Responsible for SMT line downtime & Quality.
- Carry out Preventive maintenance and predictive maintenance
- Periodical review of Preventive maintenance activities based on breakdowns.
- Carryout Troubleshooting through Appropriate problem solving tools such as Why Why analysis, Problem Solving Sheet, PDCA e.t.c
- Should predict the problems in the machine and take preliminary actions to avoid the breakdown ( implementation of Predictive maintenance)
- Should have knowledge on PLC programs.
- Work with CFT Team for effective Problem solving.
- Effective Tooling management.
- Effectively escalate the open points and major breakdowns to Suppliers and derive to a solution with in shortest duration.
- Documentation of breakdown and preventive maintenance and maintain the machine history record.
- Spare parts management and follow-up to get the spare parts.
- Implementation and sustenance of TPM, MTBF and MTTR
- Should work on Continuous improvement
- Responsible for SMT KPI’s
- Co-ordination with Process owner for improvement activities.
- Should work in 3 shifts operation mode and reports to maintenance team leader / Maintenance supervisor
- Should be able to handle entire SMT line independently.
- Should maintain 5S, safety at his work place
- Should support Installation of new lines.
Apply Link: Link Expired