Bosch Group Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical & Mechatronics Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Bosch Group
Bosch is a leading supplier of technology and services in the areas of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. Additionally, Bosch has in India the largest development center outside Germany, for end to end engineering and technology solutions.
The Bosch Group operates in India through nine companies, viz, Bosch Limited, Bosch Chassis Systems India Limited, Bosch Rexroth India Limited, Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited, Bosch Automotive Electronics India Private Limited, Bosch Electrical Drives India Private Limited, BSH Home Appliances Private Limited, ETAS Automotive India Private Ltd. and Robert Bosch Automotive Steering India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website: www.bosch.in
Positions: Testing Engineer
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering
- To understand the test requirements & execute the tests based on specification.
- To understand the new test requirements from development team & create customised test bench specifications.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfilment of new test benches.
- Lead engineer for the coordination, building & fulfilment of new fixtures.
- Responsible for 1st level review of test data & data management.
- To understand the technical cause of test bench breakdown, coordinate with suppliers for rectification & document 8D’s or failure analysis.
- Responsible for software management of all testing activities in the lab.
Apply Link: Click Here