Boeing Recruitment Drive | Fresher Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Production/ Tooling | 2016 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment Drive: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Equipment & Tool Engineer – I
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical/ Tooling/ Production Engineering.
- Bachelor’s with 0-5 years of experience, Master’s degree with 0-3 or more years experience
BIETC is currently looking for Equipment & Tool Engineer to join Production Engineering team in Bangalore. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Commercial (BCA) & Boeing Defense Space & Security (BDS) business organization. A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Production Engineering Teams to implement the Tool design solutions.
- General knowledge of the responsibilities and tasks performed by various departments/disciplines (e.g., Fabrication, Assembly, Tooling, Quality, Product Review, Manufacturing Engineering). General knowledge of the interactions between departments/disciplines and how their products/processes affect one another and impact non-operations processes (e.g., Engineering, Business, Logistics).
- Familiar with aerospace industry, military and government specifications, handbooks and standards. Able to read, understand, and interpret advanced engineering drawings and specifications
- Develops and maintains technical relationships / partnerships with customers, suppliers, peers, partners and team members to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Provides periodic updates to Boeing management in the form of progress reports, project summaries, and other related documents. Coordinate and communicate regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world. Support initiatives on engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, and customer engagement
- Develops and implements production and tooling methodologies.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals, Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations.
How to Apply?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired