Boeing Recruitment 2023 | Associate System Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electronics/ Aeronautical/ Electrical | 2018 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment 2023: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate System Engineer
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelors Engineering degree, Preferably Electronics/ Aeronautical/ Electrical / Systems Engineering with up to 2 – 4 years/ Master’s degree, with up to 0-4 years’ related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in systems engineering and development process.
- Experience in Model based Systems Engineering preferably MATLAB/SIMULINK/CAMEO
- Familiarity with SAE ARP4761 and ARP4754A.
- Basic understanding of DO 254/DO178C standards is preferred.
- Excellent research, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience in requirements development, verification and validation
- Exposure on Systems architecture, design of Avionics LRU components is preferred.
- Basic understanding of Integrated Modular Avionics (IMA) architecture is preferred.
- An understanding of systems safety hazards analysis process to include the generation of hazards analysis
- Experience in safety analysis such as FMEA, FTA and Reliability Tools is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of FAA certification and airworthiness requirements is highly desired.
- Avionics experience, preferably Cabin systems, Flight Management System and Flight Controls Systems.
- Experience in System Architecture, Design, Requirements development, verification and validation
- Performs System analyses activities for safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, regulatory and certification.
- Development and review of systems safety requirements, in Aerospace domain.
- Perform systems safety assessment, Functional Hazard assessments for Airplane systems & functions in line with ARP4761 defined process and methods.
- Creates Fault Tree Analysis, Failure Mode Effects Cause Analysis, Safety Assessment Reports, in accordance with ARP 4761/ MIL STD 882 and ARP 4754A.
- Leads Planning, defining, and verifying System Safety requirements to ensure design integrity and safety for certification of aircraft systems/subsystems for full lifecycle.
- Experience of system architecture modeling and tools. Ability to model system states/modes, behaviors, functional threads, user and activity diagrams per SySML framework
- Contribute in System engineering processes, procedures, and instructions to ensure system safety in all facets of program operations.
- Work with the system leader and engineering to ensure aircraft systems and subsystems safety of flight.
- Prepare and present technical presentations. Present requirement, design and/or development revision and changes to formal change boards.
- Participate in Safety Panel Reviews. Coordinates with engineering functions to define requirements and other specialty engineering groups.
- Review flight documents, operational scenarios, and subsequent changes for safety impact.
- Perform testing and validation to ensure system designs meet safety, operational and functional requirements.
- Develops planning, implementation and monitoring of requirements management processes, tools, risk, issues, opportunity management.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired