Boeing Recruitment 2023 | Associate Calibration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – ECE, EEE, ICE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Recruitment 2023: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Calibration Engineer
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, in the field of Instrumentation, Electrical or Electronics.
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 1 to 4 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+1 years related work experience, etc.).
Boeing Test and Evaluation team is currently looking for an Associate Calibration Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems.
- Hands-on experience in usage of Measurement and Test Equipment used in Aerospace Industry
- Proficient in performing calibration and certificate generation meeting AS 9100 standard requirements (Electrotechnical, Thermal, Dimensional and Optical)
- Ability to participate and perform Inter-laboratory comparison and Proficiency testing
- Analyze the performance specifications of measurement and test instruments, suggest the right instruments to use for any application, liaison with Business Partners for instrument selection
- Identify and create measurement approaches
- Support in selection, purchase, installation, operation and maintenance of instruments in the lab
- Manage the test equipment throughout its product lifecycle. Manage timely calibration of the equipment
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and Boeing suppliers to meet Quality and Delivery targets
- Develop and maintain relationships / partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, and partners to develop collaborative plans and execute on projects.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
How to Apply for Boeing Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply