Boeing Recruitment 2019 | Intern – Electrical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | 2019 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Intern – Electrical Design Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Undergraduate (4th Year student) / Post-Graduate student of Electrical, Electronics and related disciplines
Job Description: Internship is available in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC), Electrical Design Integration (EDI) team for Electrical Design Engineer
- Design, develop and document cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs, electrical system equipment and wiring
- Develops and maintains electrical product detail, assembly and installation designs (e.g., equipment racks, power panels, cable routing and geometry).
- Analyzes functional and physical input to assure development of complete integrated design and system architecture.
- Follows documented processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
- Consistent academic record
- Sound understanding of the Engineering Fundamentals of the respective discipline
Application Link: Link Expired