Boeing Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Application Developer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Application Developer-Engineering Systems
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 0 to 1 years’ of related work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Job Description: The Boeing Company is looking for passionate programmers and versatile problem solvers to join the IT & DA (Information Technology & Data Analytics) team to bring industry leading innovative technology solutions to help improve Boeing processes (engineering, manufacturing and supply chain) and products.
If you answer “Yes” to any of these questions … then come on-board.
- Do you have what it take to be part of a top global Aerospace engineering company, as part of their IT&DA team?
- Do you have the blend of Engineering and IT skillset which can help you understand the Engineering, Manufacturing and Supply chain businesses to build an IT solution which will take Boeing to its 2nd Century.
- Do you see yourself excelling as a JAVA or .NET programmer? And want to work on mission-critical applications in an airplane launch?
- Do you use technology as a means to solve a problem and do not get tied down to one particular technology or programming language?
- Do you want to develop applications for fluid flow analysis, Product Visualization, Advanced manufacturing, Model based systems engineering, Simulations of engineering processes, Factory 4.0, CAD and CAM, Additive Manufacturing, PLM?· Would you like to transform yourself into a true FULL STACK DEVELOPER?
- Do you want to move from software engineering thinking to product engineering thinking?
- You want to get yourself ready to do digital transformation solutions?
- Do you want to become a polyglot programmer – program using multiple languages?
- Do you want to learn to work with multiple databases (polyglot persistence)?
- To set you up for success, Boeing will be investing in you on digital transformation before you join our project teams.
Application Link: Link Expired