Boeing Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: ASIC Verification Engineer
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor or Master from an accredited university in engineering preferably in Mechanical / Aerospace with 2 to 6 years’ experience in aerospace domain.
Test & Evaluation engineers at Boeing make sure that products at the world’s largest aerospace company continue to meet the highest standards. From quality and reliability, to safety and performance, their expertise is vital to the concept, design and certifications of a wide variety of commercial and military systems. BT&E-India based in Bangalore, India is an integral part of BT&E and is engaged in engineering design build in areas including flight and ground testing of completed full-scale products and more.
Boeing Test and Evaluation (BT&E) has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work in areas such as Flight Test Instrumentation of existing production aircraft for testing purposes.
This position will be responsible for mechanical design of wide range of flight test installations including data system racks, data acquisition system equipment, cameras, sensors, access provisions and wire routes.
- Designs are typically documented using CATIA V5 workbenches and maintained in a variety of Boeing & BT&E databases.
- This position leads and provides technical quality review of the development and documentation of mechanical, fluid systems and thermal environment to establish the system design relating to flight instrumentation. Leads the development, maintenance or modification of system components’ designs/proposals to provide flight installation and detail documentation.
- Develops and manages the Engineering Releases to meet Drawing Release Schedule timelines
- Selected candidate shall assist perform and document analyses of various Flight Test equipment and assemblies.
- Coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Stress, etc) to ensure safety of designs. This position shall be responsible for preparing technical documents using analytical approaches and performing spatial integration at system or component level and modification of various Flight Test equipment and assemblies.
- Candidate helps in managing supplier development, test and production activities and directs the supplier to optimize integration and achieve program goals. This position will also be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with experts in Boeing organizations around the world.
- The candidate shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. Contribute to productivity improvement through use of Quality Management System and lean principles.
- This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in the Boeing Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India and reports to the Senior Manager, Boeing Test & Evaluation India.
Application Link: Click Here