Boeing Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Mechanical System Engineer – Reverse Engg (Catia V5)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 2-4 years work experience in areas such as design, value engineering and reverse engineering.
- Demonstrated capability and experience in performing part reverse engineering.
- The Boeing Research & Technology Center established in Bangalore during 2009, conducts technology development in areas related to improving the performance and design methods for current and future aerospace products.
- Boeing Research & Technology has a tear down, reverse engineering and should cost facility in Bangalore, which identifies opportunities to lower cost of airplane components and subsystems, simplify designs, or take advantage of newer technologies or manufacturing methods.
- The Centre has an immediate opening in Bangalore for a Mechanical Engineer to work in small teams of 2 or 3 to reverse engineer physical parts and assemblies to get 3-D drawings from them and characterize their material composition.
- The selected engineer will work with metrology & inspection processes, computer aided measurement systems, portable measurement tools, dimensional measurement software and product modeling software.
- The engineer will use Reverse Engineering technology and resources to enable Boeing to support its businesses to leverage Boeing’s unique access to 3D data to maintain a competitive advantage on OEM and non OEM programs.
Application Link: Link Expired