Boeing Recruitment 2018 | Junior Systems and Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Bangalore | July 2018
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Junior Systems and Data Analyst
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Must have Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering with 2 – 5 years of experience.
We are seeking a Systems and Data Analyst to join our Product Systems Operations team to
- Provide L2 & L3 support on critical Capital products of Mentor Graphics like Capital Logic, Capital Symbols, Capital Library, Capital project, Capital User, Capital Harness XC, etc.
- Provide support on complex data-driven end-user engineering applications for communication program definition, execution, and maintenance using scripting engines.
- Implement automation on monitoring, health check and to improve the application performance.
- Actively involve in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development,
- Release Management, Operations and end users.
- Gather and analyze application logs and performance metrics and work with Engineers to troubleshoot & debug application issues.
- Identify process improvements for support related functions and other SDLC processes such as testing strategy.
- Identify and implement improvements to application logging, reporting, and monitoring.
- Actively participate in daily project scrums and triage meetings to provide support to the project team.
- Actively involve in discussions around software-related production incidents and communicate about technical issues and resolutions.
- Work with 3rd party vendors as needed on vendor-related support requests/issues.
- ITIL knowledge and ticketing tools knowledge like HPSM, BMC Remedy, ServiceNow, etc. would be an added advantage.
- Provide technical support for 24×7 Production environment.