Boeing Recruitment 2018 | Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: ASIC Verification Engineer
Experience: 2+ Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor or Master in Engineering in Electrical/ Electronics with 2+ years’ of experience with an aerospace company.
Job Description: The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Lead ASIC/FPGA Verification Engineer to support for a variety of aerospace programs. Engineer will lead in analyzing customer and system requirements to develop architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
The qualified candidate will work closely with business subject matter experts and IT developers to:
- The selected candidate will utilize high-level architectural documentation along with algorithm descriptions to create self-checking and reusable test benches from scratch
- This position will develop Functional Coverage Models and Closing Code Coverage. Utilize UVM to create drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards
- This position will be responsible for developing various electronic products consistent with requirements and specifications.
- The selected individual will identify, track and provide status & technical performance of assigned work to ensure compliance with requirements.
- This position will work in verification of ASIC/FPGA for various electronic products & LRUs of Aircraft, Rotorcraft and Spacecraft support. This position will be responsible for the development and documentation of electronic packaging design.
- Candidate shall coordinate with Program Engineering (Project, Design, Manufacturing, etc) to ensure safety of designs. Provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents. This positions supports initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development & customer engagement
- This position will be located at Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
Application Link: Link Expired