Boeing Recruitment 2017 | Manufacturing Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Industrial/ Production/ Metallurgy Engineering | Chennai | July 2017
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Manufacturing Support Engineer I/II
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s degree preferred (Mechanical / Aerospace / Industrial Engineering / Industrial Production / Metallurgy) and between 4 to 6 years of experience in Aerospace domain.
Job Description: Perform manufacturing related duties. Perform analysis of source data and apply acquired knowledge and skills to create products. Assists in development, implementation and maintenance of various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration. Assist in investigation and resolution of manufacturing related issues. Participates as member of a Product Team to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines. Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems. Participates in the implementation of lean principles and technologies to support business unit initiatives and execution. Interfaces with IPT’s and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience. Works under close supervision.
- Possess a moderate understanding of engineering job aspects and basic principles, theories, and concepts.
- Strong PC skills with high proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office products functionality.
- Proficiency in CAD Tools.
- Ability to lean new applications quickly.
- Ability to prioritize for maximum productivity for multiple projects.
- Ability to define and document processes as required.
- Ability to identify potential issues, analyze and recommend improvements and alternate solutions.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proven reasoning, analytical abilities and mechanical aptitude.
Application Link: Closed