Boeing Recruitment 2017 | Junior Software Tester | B.Sc/ BCA; BE/ B.Tech – Computers| Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Junior Software Tester
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Must have Bachelor degree with 2+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing and testing methodologies.
- ISTQB Professional Tester Certification (Optional)
- The ability to work effectively in fast-paced environment and be an excellent team player.
- Demonstrates independent judgment under minimal supervision.
- Desire to pursue the career in software testing and quality assurance.
This position is for an Application and Integration Functional Software Tester within the Boeing Commercial Airplane Manufacturing Engineering & Manufacturing Execution Software Validation team.
The qualified candidate will work closely with business subject matter experts and IT developers to:
- Execute test plans and Develop scripts to validate system functionality meets business requirements.
- Document and analyze test results to determine if additional system modifications is required to satisfy defined business requirements.
- Communicate both in writing and verbally (in English) to support status reviews and reporting of test findings, issues and risks.
- Analyze change requests, customer issues and relevant facts to determine testing estimates and risks.
- Perform all tasks per program plans and schedules for implementation.
- Support change control process for tracking and management of problems and changes to applications during testing.
- Consult with customers to clarify and refine complex requirements.
- Interpret and translate requirements into functional test scenarios and scripts
- Perform activities to develop and execute tests to validate system functionality against specifications.
- Analyze and recommend test scenarios and scripts for test automation (Optional)
- Knowledge & Experience in Software Quality Assurance Process and QA methodologies
- Good understanding on Software development lifecycle & Agile/Scrum process
- Hands on experience in any of the Test management tools (i.e., TFS / HP Quality Centre /ALM).
- Basic Knowledge in SQL.
- Hands on experience in understanding software requirements and creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Good to have knowledge on Automation Tools (Optional)
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent team player, quick learner and result oriented.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Closed