Boeing Recruitment 2017 | Junior Software Programmer | B.Sc/ BCA; BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Mechanical | Bangalore | August 2017
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Junior Software Programmer
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree with 2 or more years’ related work experience.
- Experience in End to End Product Lifecycle Management Implementation
We are currently seeking a high performing PLM software developer to join the Engineering Systems software build team. The Engineering Systems software build team provides comprehensive software solutions to rapidly access and visually transform complex engineering and manufacturing product data. Responsibilities include development and integration for a variety of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) and in house software application supporting our engineering teams. The position will require strong skills in Teamcenter UA development and multiple methods of software integrations including: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, COTS Application Programming Interfaces (API’s), to point to point. The integrations will leverage industry standards and vendor based methods. The successful candidate will be responsible for following the software development lifecycle to document and develop code in a range of technologies.
- Teamcenter UA experience of minimum 1-3 years
- Expertise in configuration/customization using SoA, ITK, RAC
- Should have knowledge on BMIDE/Data model Configuration /Customization
- Integration experience with CAD applications
- Experience in data migration, upgradations
- Good at basic OOPS concepts
- Teamcenter Admin knowledge
- ALM tools(GitLab, TFS, Clearcase)
- Related experience using C++/C#/Java/.NET
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Application Link: Closed