Boeing Recruitment 2017 | Junior Engineer | B.Sc/ BCA; BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Bangalore | September 2017
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Junior Software Developer
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Technical bachelor’s or Master’s degree and typically 2 or more years’ related work experience.
- Proficiency in Java or .NET/C#
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional software engineering knowledge; OO Design Principles
We are looking for a passionate Software Developers to create, own, and continuously improve strategic and tactical plans for the Software Development environment. You will help to define the technology and practices DTE developers will use in their day-to-day operations. You will work with internal customers, and interacting with other DTE developers, to deliver products that delight.
Works with product manager and UX designer to define application requirements
- Pairing (practice, teach)
- TDD (practice, teach)
- CI/CD (practice, teach)
- Experience with C#, .Net and Java
- Willingness to contribute to the development of the methodology and software development discipline, interest and passion for coaching and growing talent within the team.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP
Apply Link: Closed