Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech ( CSE / IT / ECE related branches)/ MCA
- 2023/ 2022 batch
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 6 GPA or 60% in graduation
- Good pH score
- Responsible for Software implementation & Test in C++/Full stack Java/Python.
- C++ engineers are responsible for developing and testing the Onboard embedded application software or platform Software.
- Full stack Java engineers are responsible for User Interface, Java/Spring backend development and testing for Cloud based Software Application.
- Python engineers are responsible for developing and executing the test procedures.
- Develop and maintain Requirements, Software Design, Software Code, Unit test and functional testing.
- Support project management by providing periodic status and required metrics data.
- Be a good team player in the Agile team. Candidate should possess excellent communications skills to participate in requirement/design/code/test reviews, have a thorough understanding of version control and software quality attributes, such as testability, portability and maintainability, and enjoy a self-driven and collaborative development approach.
- Be dynamic and support management and leads to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Identify, communicate and mitigate the Risk, issues and Opportunities on a timely manner.
- C++: Good knowledge in advanced C++ programming for embedded systems.
- Python: Good knowledge in Python programming and test plan/procedure development.
- Full Stack Java:
- Good knowledge in Java (Core and Advanced), SOA, Spring/Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Good knowledge in Restful Web services and Microservices
- Good understanding of Databases (SQL as well as No SQL)
- Good Exposure to Cloud (AWS/Azure/PCF)
- Experience in Software Build, integration and Debugging in Simulated or integration Environment.
- Systems Thinking – Ability to understand the big picture and the inter-relationships between components of systems and plans and anticipate future events.
- Analytical Skills – Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyze data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 10th August 2023. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 13th August 2023.
Apply Link: Click Here