Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: 0-2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE related branches)/ MCA
- 2022/ 2021 / 2020 batch
- Good academic track record with a minimum of 7 GPA or 70% in graduation
- Good pH score
- Develop, test, debug, and document application software
- Developing and implementing software solutions to meet real-time test requirements.
- Writing and executing test procedures.
- Develop training materials for Enterprise-wide sharing.
- Develop software verification plans, test procedures, and test environments.
- You will work under general direction as part of an agile development team.
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online on or before 23rd December 2022. Shortlisted candidates can attend the drive on 25th December 2022.
Apply Link: Click Here