Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Design & Verification Engineer | 2017 – 2021 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA/ M.Sc | Bangalore
Company: Boeing International Corporation India Pvt Ltd
Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021: Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems.
A top US exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries. Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
Company Website: www.boeing.co.in
Positions: Entry-Level ASIC-FPGA Design & Verification Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021:
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 0 to 3 years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Masters)
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; MCA/ M.Sc
- 2018/ 2019/ 20120/ 2021 Batch
Boeing India Engineering seeks an Entry-Level ASIC-FPGA Design and Verification Engineer to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Develop IP and Sub System modules for Test Bench integration under minimal guidance.
- Knowledge in writing Universal Verification Methodology (UVM) sequences and virtual sequences and its concepts like Inheritance, Polymorphism, etc.
- Knowledge in using Universal Verification Methodology (UVM): creating drivers, monitors, predictors, and scoreboards.
- Understanding upon working with self-checking simulation test bench from scratch for SoCs/ASIC/FPGA.
- Knowledge in verification working with internal/external VIPs, its development and evaluation.
- Understanding of System Verilog language and verification concepts.
- Knowledge upon using Linux or Unix terminal commands.
- Good to have exposure on using scripting languages: Make, Perl, Python, shell scripts, etc.
- Good Understanding upon designing digital ASIC/ FPGA architectural design documents (micro-architecture documents with timing diagrams, detailed design blocks, etc.).
How to Apply for Boeing Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this off campus drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here