BMW Industries Recruitment 2020 | Executive Assistant | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Metallurgy/ Industrial/ Production/ Mechanical/ Electrical; MBA/ PGDM | Kolkata
Company: BMW Industries Limited
BMW Industries Recruitment 2020:- BMWIL has two manufacturing units in West Bengal (India) and five in Jamshedpur (India). At BMWIL, we believe that it always pays to manufacture products closest to resources. BMWIL has two manufacturing units in West Bengal (India) and five in Jamshedpur (India).
These units are attractively placed: proximate to material and people resources, resulting in a low manufacturing turnaround time on the one hand and high manufactured quality on the other. These units have also been adequately invested to generate a high output, quality and operating efficiency. The units have been invested with diverse material pre-processing technologies (slitting, shearing, levelling, blanking, pickling, oiling and corrugation).
Company Website: www.bmwil.co.in
Positions: Executive Assistant
Role: Corporate Planning/ Strategy Manager
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Job Location: Kolkata
Industry Type: Iron and Steel
- BE/ B.Tech in Electrical/ Production/ Industrial/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Civil Engineering
- MBA/ PGDM or ME/ M.Tech in any Specialization
- Here is an exciting Opportunity to be an Executive Assistant with manufacturing steel where you will get to partner with the company’s leadership team to drive a systematic approach for running the organization and partnering on the execution of the overall strategy by building relevant planning models, in-depth tracking frameworks and solving for select business problems.
- Ability to independently manage the office and correspond with the clients [business letters] and within the Company.
- Maintain confidentially and privacy at all times in respect of these and any other communications which are necessary and appropriate for the discharge of the role and responsibilities.
- Assists the General Manager with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- We are looking for the talented candidate for the position of Executive Assistant to Managing Director for our organization.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the COO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
Application Link: Click Here