BMC Software Recruitment 2018 | Technical Support Analyst | BCA/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech| 2014 – 2016 Batch | Pune | April 2018
Company: BMC Software India Pvt Ltd
BMC is a global leader in software solutions that help IT transform traditional businesses into digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive advantage.
Recognized as the leader in Business Service Management, BMC offers a comprehensive approach and unified platform that helps IT organizations cut cost, reduce risk and drive business profit. For the four fiscal quarters ended June 30, 2010, BMC revenue was approximately $1.92 billion.
Company Website: www.bmcsoftware.in
Position: Oracle Apps – Technical Support Analyst
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT
The support analyst will be part of Oracle Apps technical support team supporting Oracle Apps implementation across 42 countries being supported from India. The team is combination of Oracle Apps Functional and Technical consultants supporting customer issues directly. Direct interaction with customers for issue resolutions.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical Support to customer issues on Oracle Apps (primarily P2P area)
- Analyse and debug technical issues based on PL/SQL
- Work with Oracle based on SRs to get resolutions on the issues
- 2-4 years of experience in Oracle Apps technical support
- Good knowledge of SQL/PLSQL
- Good knowledge on Oracle P2P track including Payables/Procurement (advantage)
- Good understanding of Support methodology including ITIL
- Should be able to work in rotational shifts (General and EMEA )
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link:Link Expired