Blackboard Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Chennai
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Recruitment 2022: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer – Full Stack
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering.
This role focuses on Blackboard Learn, where we pride ourselves on creating well-designed web and mobile solutions to support learners, instructors, and administrators. Blackboard Learn allows learners and instructors to access online educational experiences wherever and whenever they want through web and mobile devices. Our technology helps instructors breathe life into educational content, brings efficiency to day-to-day tasks, and empowers instructors with tools to engage and assess every learner. We help motivate learners by promoting collaboration, communication, and connections with their peers and instructors.
As a member of our Product Development organization, you’ll work in an agile environment delivering industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms. As Associate Full Stack Engineer within this organization, you will collaborate in the development of backend micro-services using Java, Node.js, or similar technologies.
- Any relevant experience
- Any experience designing, writing, and deploying scalable software
- Light experience with the Java stack, SQL databases, and web application development
- Any experience with Object-Oriented design and coding skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Quick learner with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Light experience writing unit and integration tests
- Ability to work with a team of engineers on cross-functional agile projects
- An understanding of data structures, algorithm analysis, and design skills
- 0-2 years of experience
- Experience with cloud-based hosting solutions (AWS)
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired