Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | Chennai
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s/master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant degree , or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Any relevant experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge in Objective-C & Swift
- Knowledge of C, C++, and Java
- Good knowledge in RESTful web services good working experience in REST and JSON
- Agile project experience along with working on Agile tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent problem-solving skills
As Associate Software Engineer (iOS), you will have primary accountability for the design, development, and support of iOS Mobile applications. Your primary responsibility will be to design, develop, and write unit test cases for the iOS Mobile applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with other team members to understand requirement and functionality of the system
- Collaborating closely with the Product Owner, QA team, Android team and Backend team to govern intake and scheduling of projects and delivery of solutions
- Contributing to all phases of the Mobile App development lifecycle
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devising solutions to these problems
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Preferred skills/ qualifications:
- 0-2 years of experience in mobile development
- Experience with code versioning tools (Git/Stash) and Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch and XCode tool
- Great team player with excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and time management skills
How to Apply for Blackboard Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here