Blackboard Recruitment 2022 | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Chennai
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Recruitment 2022: Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 1 – 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Blackboard Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics Engineering.
This role focuses on our Community Engagement platform. You’ll help provide K-12 schools with reliably hosted and low-maintenance content management systems. This product allows parents access to a dashboard full of personalized student data and engages community members with news and upcoming events on a modern, mobile-friendly website. You’ll continually enhance and support the ability for each school to maintain its own online presence.
As Associate Software Engineer, you will be a member of our Product Development organization, the group responsible for developing industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms learning environment.
- Hands-on coding and implementation of product features
- Collaborating technically with architects and product designers, contributing to the overall architectural vision of cloud service infrastructure in support of Blackboard’s e-learning initiatives
- Enhancing and supporting existing cloud-based products; coding and implementing new features
- Communicating progress and escalating issues to management in a timely manner
- Helping the team develop and test features or fix bugs on our Community Engagement platform
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on time with top-notch quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-2+ years of experience in web application development
- Object oriented coding skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL programming/T-SQL (MS SQL Server)
- Experience participating in agile and fast-paced software development methodologies like XP or Scrum
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Object oriented coding with C#.NET/VB.NET
- Experience in front end frameworks such as Angular or Re
How to Apply for Blackboard Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here