Blackboard Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Associate Security Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA | 2015 to 2017 Batch | Chennai | January 2018
Company: Blackboard Inc
Blackboard Inc. is an educational technology company with corporate headquarters in Washington, D.C.. It is known for its Blackboard Learn learning management system.
With nearly 20,000 organizational customers and millions of student users, Blackboard is the world’s leading education technology company. Every day we’re inspiring people to find new ways to learn, connect and drive change in the way education is delivered and experienced. If you want to help bring people closer to the knowledge they seek and to ways they can change their own education and the world for the better, we want to hear from you.
Emerson Innovation Centre, Pune was set up in Pune in May 2003. A first-of-its kind, multi divisional global R&D Center for Emerson anywhere in the world catering to the entire product development cycle, right from concept, design, and optimization to physical prototype, testing and product manufacturing our Design Center is laying down the blue prints for the future.
Company Website: www.blackboard.com
Positions: Associate Security Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA
- Execute static code analysis scans through scanners like Checkmarx, HP Fortify or IBM Appscan and assess vulnerabilities as true or false positives by analyizing the code
- Execute dynamic penetration scans through scanners like IBM Appscan and assess vulnerabilities as true or false positives by manual penetration testing
- Manual penetration testing, with a focus on the OWASP Top Ten
- Verify security bug fixes.
- Verify client-reported and/or independent researcher security vulnerabilities
- Should be able to analyze the given task with minimal guidance
- Report the status to the lead on a day to day basis
- Attend calls and articulate the work to the team and to the customer
Apply Link: Link Expired