BHEL Recruitment 2021 | Technician Apprentices | 60 Posts | Diploma – ECE/ EEE/ CSE/ Civil/ Mechanical Engineering | Ranipet | Last Date: 6th March 2021
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 60 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 10posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication: 5 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Computer Engineering: 4 Posts
Stipend: Rs. 8,000/- PM
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Ranipet
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
For Technician Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the following relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma on or after 2018 are only eligible to apply.
- Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or have undergone Apprentice training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Selection Process for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
- Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, the selection process for Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Eligible and interested candidates must enroll through www.mhrdnats.gov.in and get the registration number.
- Detailed resume along with necessary certificates of testimonials should be sent through e-mail on or before 6th March 2021. ([email protected])
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply BHEL Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here