BHEL Recruitment 2019 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 94 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – All Engineering Streams | Tamil Nadu | Last Date: 22nd December 2018
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 94 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 46 Posts
- Mechanical – 22 Posts
- Production – 3 Posts
- Mechatronics – 2 Posts
- Industrial – 1 Post
- Electrical – 3 Posts
- Electronics – 2 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Computer Science / IT – 10 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 48 Posts
- Mechanical – 31 Posts
- Electrical – 6 Posts
- Electronics – 8 Posts
- Civil – 3 Posts
Stipend: BE/ B.Tech: Rs.6,000 PM; Diploma: Rs.4,000 PM
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Thirumayam (Tamil Nadu)
Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline
for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
Technician Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline from a recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training.
- Candidates possessing work experience of one year or above after completion of diploma/ degree are not eligible.
- Candidates who have passed their diploma/degree in the last three years (i.e.) 2016, 2017 or 2018 only are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training. The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
The selection of Graduate/ Technician Apprentices under this Scheme will be governed by the Criteria and guidelines as indicated by the Director/ Board of Apprenticeship Training.
- Online application opening date: 12.12.2018
- Online application closing date: 22.12.2018
- Publication of shortlisted candidates list (for certificate verification): 01.01.2019
- Expected certificate verification starts from: 05.01.2019
- Publication of final selection list: 07.01.2019
- Tentative joining date: 10.01.2019
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this Apprentice vacancy through online latest by 22nd December 2018.
For More details & Application Link: Click here