BHEL Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee | 145 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ Others | Across India | Last Date: 6th May 2019
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Engineer Trainee/ Executive Trainee
Total Vacancies: 145 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 40 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 30 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 20 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Chemical) – 10 Posts
- Executive Trainee (HR) – 20 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Finance) – 25 Posts
Salary: Rs.50,000-1,60,000/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five years integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Executive Trainee (HR):
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks in aggregate in all years With
- Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
Executive Trainee (Finance):
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University. With
- Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
Eligible Streams & Equivalent Disciplines are:
|Eligible Streams||Equivalent Disciplines|
|Mechanical||Industrial and Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering, Production Technology, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechatronics Manufacturing Process and Automation, Power Plant Engineering, Production Engineering, Production and Industrial Engineering, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Technology, Power Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical & Electronics
Electrical, Instrumentation & Control, High Voltage Engg.
Power Systems & High Voltage Engg, Electrical Machine Electronics & Power
Power Electronics, Power Plant Engineering, Energy Engineering
|Human Resource Management||Personnel Management, Social Work, HRM, Personnel Management & IR Business Administration|
Age Limit: As on 01-04-2019
- Engineer Trainee: 27 years (29 years for candidates having Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management)
- Executive Trainee (HR)/(Finance): Below 29 years
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination.
- Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit.
- The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
- For UR/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.800/- (Application Fee – Rs.500/- & Processing Fees – Rs.300/-)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs 300/- (Processing Fees only)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet banking/Debit card/ Credit Card etc.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 6th May 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here