BHEL Recruitment 2018 | www.bhelbpl.co.in | ITI Apprentices | 750 Vacancies | Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) | Last Date: 3rd February 2018
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in
Position: ITI Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 750 Posts
Stipend: Rs.7,982/- PM
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Candidates should 10 pass plus ITI in relevant trade.
- Electrician – 155 Posts
- Fitter – 217 Posts
- Machinist Composite – 102 Posts
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 108 Posts
- Turner – 53 Posts
- Computer (COPA/PASSA) – 36 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanic) – 15 Posts
- Electronic (Mechanic) – 13 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 17 Posts
- Machinist Grinder – 10 Posts
- Mason – 5 Posts
- Pinter (General) – 7 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Plumber – 8 Posts
Age Limit: 14 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit & Interview.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 February 2018.After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 10 February 2018.
Post Box No.35,
post Office, Piplani,
Pin Code – 462022 (M.P)
- Starting Date for Online Registration: 04/01/2018
- Last Date for Online Registration: 03/02/2018
- Last Date for Submission of Acknowledgment Slip & Other documents: 10/02/2018
For More details & Apply: Link Expired