BHEL Recruitment 2017 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Branches | Across India | Last date: 24 November 2017
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Graduate Apprentice: 220 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 121 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 19 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 8 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology – 29 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 40 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 3 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 400 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 238 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 46 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 24 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology – 31 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 60 Posts
- Modern Office Practice – 1 Post
Stipend: Graduate: Rs.6,000/Month; Technician: Rs.4,000/Month
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Trichy
Graduate Apprentice: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training
Technician Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training
- Candidates possessing work experience or one year or above after Completion of Degree are not eligible
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Diploma, Only in the last three years i.e. 2015, 2016 or 2017 are eligible to apply
- Sandwich courses are not eligible
- Candidate qualified in AutoCAD & Teckla will be given preference in Mechanical, Civil discipline respectively.
The selection of Graduate/Technician Apprentices under this Scheme will be governed by the criteria and guidelines as indicated by the Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training.
How to Apply:
STEP I: Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training.The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
Registration Link for BOAT Portal: Click here
STEP II: Candidates should also submit their application to BHEL, Trichy through www.bheltry.co.in portal for undergoing apprenticeship training. Candidates are advised to read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications and take a print out of the application from the online system after submission of the application. The print out of submitted application should be produced at the time of verification.
Application Link: Closed