BHEL Apprenticeship 2019 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 229 Posts | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma – All Engineering Streams | Bhopal | Last Date: 21st January 2019
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Company Website: www.bheledn.com
Position: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 229 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 138 Posts
- Chemical – 1 Post
- Civil – 3 Posts
- Computer Science & Application – 4 Posts
- Electrical – 43 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics – 3 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 13 Posts
- Industrial – 7 Posts
- Information Technology – 1 Post
- Instrumentation Technology – 1 Post
- Mechanical – 60 Posts
- Metallurgy – 2 Posts
Technician Apprentices: 91 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Electrical – 24 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 2 Posts
- Mechanical – 40 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt – 20 Posts
Stipend: BE/ B.Tech: Rs.6,000 PM; Diploma: Rs.4,000 PM
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Graduate Apprentice: Bachelor’s Degree (BE/ B.Tech) in Engineering in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Technician Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management in the relevant branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have passed BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma before June 2016 are not eligible for
- Candidates having 1year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
Age Limit: 14 to 25 Years as on 01-04-2019
Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Online application opening date: 12.12.2018
- Online application closing date: 22.12.2018
- Publication of shortlisted candidates list (for certificate verification): 01.01.2019
- Expected certificate verification starts from: 05.01.2019
- Publication of final selection list: 07.01.2019
- Tentative joining date: 10.01.2019
How to Apply:
Step 1: Eligible candidates should enroll/ register themselves on Govt. website www.mhrdnats.gov.in as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application.
Step 2: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21st January 2019. After successfully submitted, send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28th January 2019.
Post Box No. 35,
Piplani Post Office,
BHEL Bhopal – 462022 (M.P.)
For More Info & Apply Link: Link Expired