Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 87 Posts | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | Last Date: 21st September 2021
Company: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2021: BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas, with an annual turnover of over 2,50,649 crores for the year 2012-13.
As one of India’s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead.
Company Website: www.bharatpetroleum.co.in
Positions: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 87 Posts
- Chemical: 11
- Civil: 8
- Electrical: 5
- Computer Science/ IT: 3
- Instrumentation: 2
- Mechanical: 13
- Chemical: 5
- Civil: 7
- Electrical: 8
- Instrumentation: 8
- Mechanical: 17
- Rs. 25,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices
- Rs. 18,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices
Job Location: Mumbai
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2021:
Candidates must complete BE/ B.Tech in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechancial/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Candidates must complete a Diploma in the necessary discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks.
Disciplines: Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechancial/ Instrumentation Engineering.
Note: Only candidates from 2019 to 2021 passed out batches are only eligible to apply.
Age Limit: As on 01-09 2021
- Age must be in between 18-27 years.
- Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2021:
- Based on scrutiny of the applications, eligible candidates will be called for personal interview/s.
- Candidates are short-listed based on their marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for Bharat Petroleum (BPCL) Apprentices Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates must register through www.portal.mhrdnats.gov.in on or before 21st September 2021
- After registering, candidates should apply to the BPCL Mathura Refinery Refinery Apprentices jobs on or before 24th September 2021
For More details: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here