Bharat Dynamics Recruitment 2020 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentices | 119 Posts | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech – Chemical/ Mech/ EEE/ Civil/ ECE/ E&I/ CSE/ IT | Medak/ Chennai | Last Date: 20th November 2020
Company: Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL)
Bharat Dynamics Recruitment 2020:- Bharat Dynamics Limited (BDL), A Government of India Enterprise under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence (MoD), was established in the year 1970 to be a manufacturing base for guided weapon systems. Its coming into being reflects the visionary wisdom of the Nation to achieve self-reliance in the technological domain. Nurtured by a pool of talented engineers drawn from DRDO and aerospace industries, BDL began its journey by producing the 1st Generation Anti Tank Guided Missile-the SS11B1.
This product was a culmination of a Licence Agreement the Government of India entered into with Aerospatiale, French Republic. BDL has three manufacturing units, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, T.S., Bhanur, Medak district, T.S. and Visakhapatnam, A.P. Two New Units are planned at Ibrahimpatnam, Ranga Reddy district, T.S. and Amravathi, Maharashtra.
Company Website: www.bdl-india.com
Positions: Graduate Apprentices, Technician Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 119
Graduate Apprentices: 83 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 35 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE: 8 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 2 Posts
- CSE/ IT: 10 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 25 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 2 Posts
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering: 1 Post
Technician Apprentices: 36 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 14 Posts
- Electrical Engineering/EEE: 4 Posts
- CSE/ IT: 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 8 Posts
- Chemical Engineering: 4 Posts
Salary: Rs. 9,000/- PM for Graduate Apprentices, Rs. 8,000/- PM for Technician Apprentices will be paid as stipend.
Job Location: Medak, Chennai
Candidates must possess BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Candidates who are passed outs from 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 batches are only eligible to apply. Period of Apprenticeship is one year.
- Candidates who have undergone apprenticeship training are not eligible to apply.
Age will be according to the Government rules.
Candidates will be shortlisted for the certificates verification process based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. A final merit list will be prepared after verification of testimonials.
How to Apply:
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from www.mhrdnats.gov.in from 2nd November 2020 to 18th November 2020.
- Last Date for submitting application through Bharat Dynamics Ltd is 20th November 2020.
More Information: Click Here