Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer- I | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science/ Software Engineering | Pune
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021:- Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Software Engineer – I
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech or BS in Computer Science/ Software Engineering.
Bentley Systems has exciting new opportunities for talented Software Developers who are enthusiastic about leveraging bleeding-edge technologies to build a new design tool in the site engineering market. Our new colleagues will be responsible and take part in all the development stages of this software, leveraging agile methodologies, C#/C++, Java and interface with Bentley Cloud Services, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You will be part of an international team that influences development of the world’s infrastructure, gain valuable experience on latest technologies, work on challenging and interesting tasks every day with highly skilled professionals on next generation software.
- Collaborate with product management, development leads, and other developers to complete tasks
- Design and develop new features and solutions primarily in C#, C++ and Java.
- Work with a team in an agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery software development process
- Demonstrate a commitment to writing testable and maintainable code while actively giving and receiving feedback
- Quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and approaches as needed
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent field
- 2+ years’ experience in software development
- Proficient in C# and C++, and familiarity with Type Script.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to maximize productivity
- Familiarity with reverse engineering of code, debugging and troubleshooting
- Self-motivated person with the ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Algorithms and Data Structure background
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and design pattern
- Knowledge of agile scrum development, test driven development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes
- Linux / Unix based operating systems
- Experience using Visual Studio, BAT scripts, command line (DOS / Bash), etc.
- Experience with Automation and Machine Learning.
Apply Link: Job Expired