Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Associate Software Quality Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT | 2018 – 2020 Batch | Pune
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021:- Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Associate Software Quality Analyst – Test & Automation
Experience: 0-2 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021:
- BE/MS (Computer Science & Engineering ONLY) with 0-2 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Project demonstrating experience developing products using C++, .NET/C#, Python.
- Knowledge of Agile Scrum Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Delivery and DevOps processes will be a plus.
- Should be able to learn wide range of technologies to achieve automation.
- Should be able to find gaps and write new Automated Tests and maintain it.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Excellent team skills and proven ability to work effectively across multiple teams and functional areas.
- Working with a team in an Agile, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Software Development process
- Upgrading and maintaining existing software and web services tests.
- Working in dynamic DevOps oriented software development environment.
- Understand web as well as desktop application functionalities.
How to Apply for Bentley Systems Recruitment 2021?
Apply Link: Job Expired