Bentley Systems Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Support Engineer | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Any Stream | Pune | October 2017
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor Degree in any engineering discipline.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English and strong communication skills required. Business-western fashion preferred.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.) an asset.
- Assisting users over the phone, email, ticketing system and web portal.
- Writing technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
- Detailing defects and enhancements identified by our users for the development team while identifying a workaround.
- Primary help desk to support day to day project and Managed Services tasks and issues.
- Maintaining the software of Bentley MANAGEservices and Success Plan users so reducing the Administration burden on the user
Application Link: Closed