Bentley Systems Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | 2016 & 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – All Engineering Discipline | November 2017
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Description: Our Pune Office is looking to hire Interns to become valued members of our Managed Services Support engineers team in our Pune, India office. Excellent English language skills and ability to analyze complex technical problems required for this role.
- Bachelor Degree in any engineering discipline.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English and strong communication skills required. Business-western fashion preferred.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL Server or Oracle), Programming skills is an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc.) an asset.
The Managed Services Support Engineer will be responsible for:
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Writing technical articles on the Bentley Communities site informing users on specific technical topics.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time, assist the Development teams manage Defects and User Enhancement requests.
- Primary help desk to support day to day project and Managed Services tasks and issues.
- Maintaining the software of Bentley MANAGEservices and Success Plan users so reducing the Administration burden on the user
- Candidate once trained will work in 24×7 rotoating shifts.
Application Link: Closed