Bentley Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | 2016 – 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Civil/ Mechanical | Pune | May 2019
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee – Structural/ Civil
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor Degree (B/E./B.Tech) in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Possessing any technical course would be added benefit.
- Total 0 – 2 yrs Industry experience.
- Answering user questions over the phone, email and web portal.
- Contribute to software testing from time to time.
- Ability to analyze complex technical problems.
- Technology savvy.
- Tactful and patient with users.
- Excellent English communication skills required.
- Ability to convey complex technical details coherently.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD or other Bentley applications.
- Fundamental Knowledge of Database (SQL Server or Oracle) is an asset.
- Must be decisive, self-motivated and proactive, possessing strong desire to learn.
- Ability to resolve application problems via telephone support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
- Support and interact with other members of a team environment.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM-4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM & 5 PM – 2 AM) for US/Europe/ANZ users.
Application Link: Click Here