Bentley Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | 2017 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Pune | June 2019
Company: Bentley Systems
Bentley is the global leader dedicated to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators with comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure, which has been Bentley’s mission for the past 29 years.
Bentley sustains the infrastructure professions by helping to leverage information technology, learning, best practices, and global collaboration – and by promoting careers devoted to this crucial work.
Company Website: www.bentley.com
Positions: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering discipline, Business Administration, or Master’s Degree in General Science.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in technical support with user interaction and troubleshooting fundamentals would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MicroStation or AutoCAD is an asset.
- Knowledge of Electrical software is an advantage.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Able to work in shift hours (7 AM-4 PM, 3 PM-12 PM & 5 PM – 2 AM) for US/Europe/ANZ users.
- Provide prompt and courteous troubleshooting and technical support to users via e-mail, phone and web-portal.
- Assist with all facets of Bentley users and technical support by helping to identify user issues by isolating and resolving the issue or by proper escalation.
- Troubleshoot the users support request using the available tools and resources while following the appropriate processes and procedures.
- Advise and train users regarding the product’s proper use and address specific user issues.
- Act as liaison between user and development support.
- Provide proper diagnosis and resolution to the user.
- Keep accurate notes and details on user support requests.
- Communicate with staff members regarding current/ongoing issues.
- Document software problem defects for review and corrective action.
- Meet with internal Bentley teams to provide the users perspective on our products and services.
- Should participate & contribute in writing blogs, wiki’s, Tech articles on company’s portal.
Application Link: Link Expired